Featured: Hare and Tabor T Shirts for discerning antiquarians

Hare and Tabor T Shirts for discerning antiquarians

Monuments and Landscape in Atlantic Europe, Scarre

Monuments and Landscape in Atlantic Europe, Scarre

Who's Online

There are currently, 278 guests and 4 members online.

You are a guest. To join in, please register for free by clicking here

Sponsors

Moderated by : davidmorgan , Andy B , Klingon , bat400 , sem , Runemage , TheCaptain

The Megalithic Portal and Megalith Map : Index >> Sacred Sites and Megalithic Mysteries >> Dowsing Australian Sacred Sites
New  Reply
AuthorDowsing Australian Sacred Sites
Andy B

from Surrey, UK

ON-Line

Posted 31-01-2018 at 10:59   
Richard Clarke writes: I am part of a group who, with the permission of original elders, investigate sacred sites concentrating on the Kariong area. Before going onto country we always conduct a smoking ceremony to pay our respects to the spirits of the land and let them know we have good intentions.

There can be consequences if protocol is not adhered to as Steven and Evan Strong of ForgottenOrigin.com found out on one occasion when an elder in South Australia contacted them 4 hours after leaving country at Gosford, New South Wales wanting to know why they hadn’t smoked themselves! They had done a ceremony but it wasn’t one that involved smoking because it was raining.

I use dowsing rods to detect the geospiral’s high points of energy and in our group we are lucky to have three people who are body dowsers and can sense this energy without using rods or pendulums. It is an amazing experience to walk on country with them. The rods are used to confirm what they are sensing and we have not had a miss yet.

On sites we visit in Australia we find the highest points of energy are in the centre of these geospirals which Original Australians call “portals“. It is also very interesting to note that above many of the portals there are very unusual geological formations.They consist of two distinct types.The first type are spirals which are embedded in the rock. These have been associated with the
men’s portal.

More at
http://forgottenorigin.com/a-portable-portal-leylines-geospirals-and-rocks

Original Australians say that we are born with seven senses and that the other two are used for connecting to the “other side”. As Karno, a high initiate Raminjari Elder, said he can do things that we cannot do because “I come from both sides. You white fellas can do these things too but don’t realise it yet because you are stuck in the physical”. Karno demonstrated this ability to Steven Strong and Graham Hancock along with several other people by disappearing in front of their eyes and reappearing again immediately behind them!

More at
http://forgottenorigin.com/there-is-more-to-this-world-than-meets-the-eye

Profile  Email   Reply
cropredy

from Oxon

OFF-Line

Posted 31-01-2018 at 14:43   
I saw comments from Ray batham linking to this site.
Howdo ?

The word energy annoys Myself.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy

IMHO....
Consciousness is the universal enabler of all.

I detect the concentric rings and the number of them about a central location as been relative to the number of crossing leylines about that location.

The basic detectable leyline consists of nine lines arranged in three groups, as I have tried to explain countless times.

Where single leylines cross in angles around 360 degrees a concentration of three circulations is detectable.

But leylines don't simply exist in isolation, they often run in tandem to multiple same orientation ones that fit inside each other, and when at least two of these multiple sets of leylines cross it creates a larger overall diameter about that location where more than three circulations are detectable.

Then dependant upon the dominant geometries of these crossing leylines creates inward spiral routes or outward spiral routes that consciousness ( which is travelling along each of the nine lines of each and every separate line) trips across to the spiral route either imploding or outrushing from that location.

I would dearly loved at some point to have walked about with those 7 sense humans, I sense We would have gotten along very well.

Kevin

Profile   Reply
New  Reply
Jump To

Sponsors