Featured: Hare and Tabor T Shirts for discerning antiquarians

Hare and Tabor T Shirts for discerning antiquarians

Random Image

An-Eured-Ven

The Quest for the Shaman: Shape-shifters, Sorcerers and Spirit-healers of Ancient Europe

The Quest for the Shaman: Shape-shifters, Sorcerers and Spirit-healers of Ancient Europe

Who's Online

There are currently, 284 guests and 7 members online.

You are a guest. To join in, please register for free by clicking here

Sponsors

Moderated by : Andy B , Klingon , TheCaptain , bat400 , davidmorgan , Runemage , SolarMegalith , sem , Martin_L

The Megalithic Portal and Megalith Map : Index >> Stones Forum >> Ring of Brodgar Silver Rings on sale
New  Reply
AuthorRing of Brodgar Silver Rings on sale
Andy B

from Surrey, UK

ON-Line

Posted 27-01-2015 at 17:44   

I have just heard from the designers that the official RRP of the Ring of Brodgar Silver rings that we sell in our online shop is now £70-00 for the ladies and £95-00 for the larger 'gents' version.

Ours are on sale for considerably less than the RRP! This is due to the large increases in the price of silver over the last couple of years.

I'm going to have to put the prices up as the trade price has shot up as well. However we have some stock of rings that I'll be happy to clear

We can only accept orders at the current price for the following ring sizes, and only for silver rings:

Sizes available:
Ladies: K O P
Gents: P V W

Really just while stocks last, as they say:
http://www.megalithic.co.uk/shop/brodgar_rings.htm

[ This message was edited by: Andy B on 2015-01-27 17:49 ]

Profile  Email   Reply
AngieLake

from Newton Abbot, Devon

OFF-Line

Posted 28-01-2015 at 00:31   
Does it still have a 'moon' stone setting Andy?

I bought mine at the workshop when I was in Orkney for a week in 2001, and it's been on my right hand's little finger since.
Also had a lovely thumb ring, which they don't seem to produce any more.

Profile   Reply
Andy B

from Surrey, UK

ON-Line

Posted 29-01-2015 at 16:01   
I didn't know you had one Angie, they are lovely. No they don't have moonstones on any more as I'm told they used to occasionally fall off (!) I've never known one of ours to. So they are just silver bands now.

Profile  Email   Reply
New  Reply
Jump To

Sponsors