Featured: Explore Scotland (and everywhere else) with our Megalithic Portal iPhone app

Explore Scotland (and everywhere else) with our Megalithic Portal iPhone app

John Michell: From Atlantis to Avalon

John Michell: From Atlantis to Avalon

Who's Online

There are currently, 478 guests and 2 members online.

You are a guest. To join in, please register for free by clicking here

Sponsors

Moderated by : Andy B , Klingon , TheCaptain , bat400 , davidmorgan , Runemage , SolarMegalith , sem , Martin_L

The Megalithic Portal and Megalith Map : Index >> Stones Forum >> Super Megaliths in Gornaya Shoria, Southern Siberia?
New  Reply
AuthorSuper Megaliths in Gornaya Shoria, Southern Siberia?
jackdaw1

OFF-Line

Posted 27-02-2014 at 14:17   
Super Megaliths in Gornaya Shoria, Southern Siberia

More on link above.

Copied from the site:

Megaliths in Gornaya Shoria, Southern Siberia
I subscribe to a couple of Russian Blogs and Websites that post various data and information without the typical hype and filters of Western Science, Academia and the Press, let alone the fringe and "Alien" woo-woo crowd interests. The following are photos of some Super Megaliths from Southern Siberia near the mountains of Gornaya Shoria.

The super megaliths were found and photographed for the first time by Georgy Sidorov on a recent expedition to the Southern Siberian mountains. The following images are from Valery Uvarov's Russian website.

There are no measurements given, but from the scale depicted by the human figures, these megaliths are much larger (as much as 2 to 3 times larger) than the largest known megaliths in the world. (Example: The Pregnant Woman Stone of Baalbek, Lebanon weighs in at approximately 1,260 ton).

Some of these megaliths could easily weigh upwards of 3,000 to 4,000 tons. There is little commentary on Valery's site, so the images are displayed here without much comments, other than my own limited observations.

These megaliths reach well back into the mists of pre-history, so far in fact, that conjecture about their 'builders', methods, purpose and meaning is pure speculation, and as such, I would hesitate to offer any observation at all, other than to say our pre-historical past is richer than we ever dreamed.
John

[ This message was edited by: jackdaw1 on 2014-02-27 14:19 ]

Profile   Reply
tiompan

OFF-Line

Posted 27-02-2014 at 15:33   

There doesn't seem to be any reason to consider them to be have been man made . They also look perfectly natural .

See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXeuTK2fhwI

Also looks like the wands of horus site is not beyond a bit of photoshopping .
Scroll down to mini people .
http://wands-of-horus.com/en/blog-en.html

Then compare with http://david7362.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/oll89.jpg

George

[ This message was edited by: tiompan on 2014-02-27 15:39 ]

Profile   Reply
Andy B

from Surrey, UK

OFF-Line

Posted 27-02-2014 at 16:37   
This one

HA HA HA Classic!

Profile  Email   Reply
davidmorgan

from UK

OFF-Line

Posted 27-02-2014 at 18:43   
I know I've had my doubts about geologists when they have strange opinions concerning archaeology, but I reckon the wooists could do with a bit of studying of geology (and stone masonry).

Profile   Reply
New  Reply
Jump To

Sponsors