Featured: Current Archaeology Book of the Year 2019!

Current Archaeology Book of the Year 2019!

The Significance of Monuments

The Significance of Monuments

Who's Online

There are currently, 313 guests and 4 members online.

You are a guest. To join in, please register for free by clicking here

Sponsors

Moderated by : Andy B , Klingon , sem , TheCaptain , bat400 , davidmorgan , Runemage , SolarMegalith , Martin_L

The Megalithic Portal and Megalith Map : Index >> General Forum >> URU–The Lost Civilisation of Australia
New  Reply
AuthorURU–The Lost Civilisation of Australia
Klingon

from Germany

OFF-Line

Posted 15-03-2009 at 11:06   
A person called Greg submitted this:

Hi

I maintain a website for Rex Gilroy (I'm a fellow colleague-close friend and researcher with Rex). An Australian who in 1965 discovered a remarkable pre-aboriginal, megalithic race. Almost 50 years of research later, he has named the race-the URU (from their script) and also mapped thousands of megalithic temple sites. I am in the process of re-designing the URUAN site with thousands of images.

I came to this site to get ideas for the new site.

The old site showing the stone alignments and stone circles and the script etc..
http://www.mysteriousaustralia.com/uru-expeditions/uru-pages.html

The newer site I am re-designing.
http://www.rexgilroy.com

Some of the giant stones erected rival Europe. If this was in Europe it would be well known and researched. Fortunately Rex has painstakingly researched, mapped and used astronomers to map the winter and summer solstice at these areas. They had pyramids, built stone faces that resemble the Sphinx and appears they started the pyramid and stone head design.

This race was already modern humans by 300,000.

Many of the European sites I can see URUAN evidence in them, including Stone Henge which I can see from photos also has script on many of the uprights.

Rex has finished the time line which shows where they started, what they achieved,-their script, bird-man-cult, hot air balloons, written script, and massive boulders they moved across the Australian continent, as well as where and when they probably died out in the old world of which they travelled the world showing peoples how to erect these huge stone markers.

I see their influence in the Easter Island statues, and other places with similar if not identical carved heads etc..please have a look. I will be re-doing the rexgilroy site with all the standing stones-menhirs. alignments. circles, temples etc..I have access to thousands of images and have taken thousands myself at these sites.

Keep in touch

regards Greg

Profile   Reply
tiompan

OFF-Line

Posted 15-03-2009 at 12:32   

Quote:

On 2009-03-15 11:06, Klingon wrote:
A person called Greg submitted this:

Hi

I maintain a website for Rex Gilroy (I'm a fellow colleague-close friend and researcher with Rex). An Australian who in 1965 discovered a remarkable pre-aboriginal, megalithic race. Almost 50 years of research later, he has named the race-the URU (from their script) and also mapped thousands of megalithic temple sites. I am in the process of re-designing the URUAN site with thousands of images.

I came to this site to get ideas for the new site.

The old site showing the stone alignments and stone circles and the script etc..
http://www.mysteriousaustralia.com/uru-expeditions/uru-pages.html

The newer site I am re-designing.
http://www.rexgilroy.com

Some of the giant stones erected rival Europe. If this was in Europe it would be well known and researched. Fortunately Rex has painstakingly researched, mapped and used astronomers to map the winter and summer solstice at these areas. They had pyramids, built stone faces that resemble the Sphinx and appears they started the pyramid and stone head design.

This race was already modern humans by 300,000.

Many of the European sites I can see URUAN evidence in them, including Stone Henge which I can see from photos also has script on many of the uprights.

Rex has finished the time line which shows where they started, what they achieved,-their script, bird-man-cult, hot air balloons, written script, and massive boulders they moved across the Australian continent, as well as where and when they probably died out in the old world of which they travelled the world showing peoples how to erect these huge stone markers.

I see their influence in the Easter Island statues, and other places with similar if not identical carved heads etc..please have a look. I will be re-doing the rexgilroy site with all the standing stones-menhirs. alignments. circles, temples etc..I have access to thousands of images and have taken thousands myself at these sites.

Keep in touch

regards Greg

Hello Greg , there is quite a few mentions of astronomical alignments , would it be possible to give some more detail i.e. co-ordinates , azimuth etc .
There are markings on some on the Stonehenge orthostats , daggers , possibly faces but no prehistoric script has been recorded

George

Profile   Reply
cropredy

from Oxon

OFF-Line

Posted 15-03-2009 at 20:28   
Greg,
Wonderfull finds and thinking.
I will add this link for you to consider, and I will add your site to one down in the sacred section odf this forum.
http://www.tjurunga.com/about/black.html

If You put all of these things together patterns from the past can be seen, i am a dowser, and have the marks from shocks from the stones.
Kevin

[ This message was edited by: cropredy on 2009-03-15 20:29 ]

Profile   Reply
tiompan

OFF-Line

Posted 15-03-2009 at 20:43   

Quote:

On 2009-03-15 20:28, cropredy wrote:
Greg,
Wonderfull finds and thinking.
I will add this link for you to consider, and I will add your site to one down in the sacred section odf this forum.
http://www.tjurunga.com/about/black.html

If You put all of these things together patterns from the past can be seen, i am a dowser, and have the marks from shocks from the stones.
Kevin

[ This message was edited by: cropredy on 2009-03-15 20:29 ]

Good web page Kevin , lets hope that those that profess to read abstarct symols take note . They tend not to mention rats and kangaroos too often .

George

Profile   Reply
cropredy

from Oxon

OFF-Line

Posted 15-03-2009 at 21:46   
Tiompan,
All of these carvings of circles /spirals etc etc are global.
I find them in ever so many different places and odd links, I am sort of cursed in recognising them, if I was to chip what I detect into stone, then I would mirror them.

I take bearings of what I detect, You in particuler would recognise the alignments, we would mirror exactly.
The celestial movements and precessional min/max, will mirror both of us.

And it is the plucking of those celestial objects at the string like lattice of space that all of this resonates to, litterally it causes a resonant orchestra like symphony to be played.

electricity is resonance, it's all symbiotic, We are atuned, a consequence of the vibrations relative to the surface of this planet, the stones, chambers ,pyramids etc etc are placed like fingers on the strings, they resonate , they locally pluck at the lattice strings, the chambers are like a violin case, they allow the resonace to vibrate.
They alter locally the tune, by altering the geometry of the resonant flows, then it gets complicated, as dimensions are intergrated between the geometry, they all exist together, and the non physical part of what we are travels betwen dimensions, especially at death.
This is not about the biological physical part of ourselves, it's about the non physical, and we have forgotten the tunes and songs.

Words are the big stumbling block, it is all better seen through symbols and geometry, words have been the downfall of this understanding, my hands don't talk in words, as anyone who plays a musical instrument can understand, but words are all I have, as the Bee Gee's said.
Thats a nod to our upside down friends from down under.
Kevin

Profile   Reply
tiompan

OFF-Line

Posted 15-03-2009 at 22:31   

Quote:

On 2009-03-15 21:46, cropredy wrote:
Tiompan,
All of these carvings of circles /spirals etc etc are global.
I find them in ever so many different places and odd links,

Kevin

Global and a huge time span , Blombos has lozenges from 77,000 bc , same motif found in Irish passage graves 74,000 years later . Cup marks although less salient still date back at least as 200,000 bp . Concentric rings in Mozambique are the same as found in Siberia , South America and a mile frm my home .

George

George

Profile   Reply
cropredy

from Oxon

OFF-Line

Posted 15-03-2009 at 22:54   
The things to look out for across time are those that show the self same patterns, not the words.
Something is a reason for these self same clues carved in stones.
This link is interesting with respect to a repeating system.
http://www.siriusresearchgroup.com/articles/Sothis.shtml
Kevin

Profile   Reply
tiompan

OFF-Line

Posted 16-03-2009 at 07:55   

Quote:

On 2009-03-15 22:54, cropredy wrote:
The things to look out for across time are those that show the self same patterns, not the words.
Something is a reason for these self same clues carved in stones.
This link is interesting with respect to a repeating system.
http://www.siriusresearchgroup.com/articles/Sothis.shtml
Kevin

We could spend forever comparing these universals but it usually tells us more about the interpreter than the problem .Fwiw my dosh goes on phosphenes . You will have to scroll down to find the mention but the rest is interesting .
http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/home/cognit/web/hodgson.html

George

Profile   Reply
cropredy

from Oxon

OFF-Line

Posted 16-03-2009 at 12:03   
Tiompan,
You may be surprised on how much We agree about, especially about such as phosphenes.
The actual creation of the magnetic fields in place specific locations is at the heart of dowsing.

The CONDITION that We are adapted to is not in my opinion of a constant form, and in a cyclic spiral scalar movement that will encompass TIME, those conditions , imo, will vary quite suddenly, at those time frames all living entities will undergo sudden changes, but be stuck with their present detection devices until they adapt.
THINGS will be seen, experienced for a certain amount of time until the species adapts.

All of the petroglyphs in your link are recordings of detected scenes, but only those we are familier with in our present CONDITION are easily recognised, others are more baffling.

I can SEE things from a non visual way of detecting, I could definately SEE a couple of ancient dowsers who had been on an ancient megalithic portal type forum, the results were obvious.
Kevin

Profile   Reply
karloff

OFF-Line

Posted 18-03-2009 at 11:07   

Hi
This thread should be in the mysteries section as the web links provided are just plain revisionism and are not remotely connected with archaeological research.

"super-civilisation" which controlled the whole world!!!

Please Andy put this thread where it belongs!

Profile   Reply
BERNARDQUATERMASS

from Oldham, Lancashire

OFF-Line

Posted 19-03-2009 at 20:28   

Well bugger me.............

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/03/19/2521146.htm?section=justin

Not!

Profile   Reply
New  Reply
Jump To

Sponsors